Accommodation At Barnabrow
22 Stylish Bedrooms
The 22 Guest Rooms are both in the Main House and in the surrounding courtyard. All are individually designed and contain an eclectic mix of antique and modern, of Ireland and of Africa. The estate also contains nine self-catering cottages providing, in total, accommodation for almost 100 guests.
- The rate is 50 Euro per person sharing per night, which includes full breakfast.
- Children under 12 years sharing 25.00 Euro.
- Single supplement 25.00 Euro.
Awake to bird song or hee-hawing donkeys!
Warm and Relaxed Atmosphere
The bedrooms in the Main House are large and airy with high exposed original beams. The house dates from 1639 and contains much of that original character and a sense of history.Breakfast is served in our Georgian dining room.The fruit buffet that precedes the cooked-to-order Irish Breakfast partially comes from our own gardens.
Barnabrow House is ideal for a special get together. Groups tend to take it over and feel that they are in a home away from home.Children are most welcome and can visit the donkeys and goats in the surrounding fields. Adjacent to Ballymaloe House and Cookery School, Ballycotton, Fota and Trabolgan.Also convenient for many golf courses and for sea-angling.
- Ballymaloe House, Cookery School and Gardens
- Irish Crafts Shopping Trail
- Fota and Castlemartyr Golf Courses and Spas
- Superior Restaurants
- Horse Riding and Sea-Angling
- Fota Wildlife Park
- Trabolgan Holiday Village
- Cork’s Beautiful sandy beaches along Ballycotton Bay
- Cliff, Mountain and Beach Walks