Intimate Wedding Venue in East Cork
Barnabrow Country House, located in East Cork, Ireland in an idyllic, country setting can be exclusively yours: our intention is to wrap you in a cocoon of intimacy.
The mature grounds of the estate are for your personal wedding memories, the individually designed bedrooms of the Manor House and the Courtyard for your comfort, the cosiness of Mor Chluana cottage for drinks before dinner, the countryside views from the wooden deck for your pleasure and the grandeur of the medieval-style banqueting hall with its famed food for your wedding feast.
Intimate Wedding Packages
Features of Barnabrow Country House Weddings
- 150 guests can be seated for dinner.
- Accommodation for 40 – 50 guests in the Manor House and courtyard buildings.
- Perfect for intimate weddings
- Close to Cork city but right in the idyllic East Cork countryside
- Barnabrow is famed for its food.
- Civil Ceremonies conducted both indoors (75 seated) and outdoors (150 seated).
- Winter Wedding Packages
- Summer Packages
- Next day events can be facilitated.
- No venue charge.
Cork Civil Ceremony Venue
Barnabrow Country House boasts a variety of picturesque locations where ceremonies can be conducted – either inside or outside:
On balmy summer days a Ceremony held in our tree-shaded Fairy Grove is simply magical.
Our decking with glimpses of Ballycotton Bay is a popular choice for a less formal experience.
When climates forbid, guests celebrate the union in our elegant conservatory that seats 75 but can accommodate many more standing.
The choice is yours!